wtf you mean real women have curves? all women are real women
THIS IS IMPORTANT
Can you read this? Are you breathing? Do you identify as female? Congratulations human you are a real woman
well…i stupidly roasted out on the beach today…rather than midori im akadori
i think i say this a lot but please talk to me about dnangel
- dark i love him he’s frickin trash i love him
- daisuke my kickass angel child
- risa the literal queen
- the above mentioned being really cute together in any combination
i dont really know what to say at this point besides its literally perfect in every way
- midori37 SAID: HERE’S A QUESTION TO PERHAPS GET A CONVERSATION ROLLING (SORRY FOR THE RANDOMNESS) BUT WHAT’S LIKE ONE MOMENT IN THE SERIES THUS FAR THAT YOU FIND SPECIAL IN SOME WAY, ANYWAY? AND/OR PERHAPS A MOMENT THAT GETS OVERLOOKED?
- jilli-bean SAID: SOMETIMES WHEN I FEEL SHIT ABOUT WORKING RETAIL I IMAGINE DARK WORKING THE SAME JOB AND BEING ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE AT IT AND IT GIVES ME THE STRENGTH TO GO ON
- nukawinter SAID: [WHISPERS] I LOVE THE ARTIST’S USE OF TONE IN THE MANGA (EVEN IF IT’S REALLY EXCESSIVE SOMETIMES?) SO I USUALLY KEEP IT NEAR ME WHEN I’M TONING/COLORING FOR INSPIRATION.
all awesome stuff tho.
I don’t really think the tones are overused, personally. I love the way they are so masterfully set. I’m glad that you like um too.
And speaking of the art, I love the way the /paneling/ is done. Like, it’s so cool, the way everyone turns and the positioning - it’s like everything is angled just right to provoke the most emotional and mystifying response. I’ll get examples if/when I’m not feeling so lazy or if someone asks.
Besides that, I don’t have much to add — oH, ALTHOUGH!!!!
Ashley wanted me to mention this earlier because it was only something that someone who’d studied dnangel multiple times could catch or even consider, but a good point that I want to bring up is that I’m 98% sure that Emiko didn’t tell Daisuke about Dark intentionally.
People think Emiko’s a bad mother for not telling Daisuke, and they think it’s confusing - but I have a theory heavily rooted in canon that shows that Emiko is actually probably one of the most thoughtful characters in the manga and that what she did to Daisuke was design.
I’ll be diving more into this under the cut, as well as giving an extra theory and some bonus conversation.
well..that was certainly an interestin’ first day in san diego..
Played 76 times
i need gojyo saying nyandato on my blog okay bye
- me: i'm gonna draw every day because i know that is the only way i can improve my art
- me: *watches youtube, netflix, anime, and reads manga for months in bed*
- me: i'm a piece of shit
revamp “danny phantom”.
make vlad masters the main character. have it start from his days back in college back when he was carefree and happy. go from the accident to his downfall of being forgotten in a hospital room. to discovering his powers by himself and slowly learning how to use them.